Location: Cassis (France) | Duration: Permanent | Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree | Department: Marketing
Reporting to our Marketing & Strategy Director, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reporting on key market trends and industry movements globally.
- Completing in-depth analyses of competitor offerings and strategies with a deep understanding of their 4 P’s.
- Providing comprehensive marketing research for markets, products, and customers in support of the strategic and business planning processes.
- Proposing market research methodology, data collection and analysis in support of business performance.
- Estimates sales potential and application of new products to facilitate evaluation of organization’s competitive position and develop business cases.
- Managing price lists in the system and managing regular pricing reviews.
- Identifies opportunities to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise to others in the organization.
Your Qualifications, Experience & Approach
- University or equivalent degree with 2-3 years relevant work experience required
- Able to use various systems and resources to attain market information and analyze data required to develop recommendations
- Experience gathering and understanding the Voice of the Customer – developing close relationships with customers and customer-facing staff to gain insights into the market, validation / triangulation of this information with your own market research
- Understanding of industry market research standards and techniques. Experience with design, and the ability to complete analysis to make effective recommendations.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills in English. Other languages are an additional benefit.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as required
- Curious, proactive, enthusiastic and ready to tackle any challenge
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite, experience with a product configurator, CRM, quotation tool or pricing tools
- Preferred knowledge of engines and power generation
Intermittent travel is required for this role.
Baudouin is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Maybe you mean: '(EN)_Primary_Footer' or '(EN)_Network_Slider' or '(EN)_News_Slider' or '(EN)_Bright_Sparks_Slider' or '(EN)_Join' or '(EN)_Home_Slider'