Location: Cassis (France) | Duration: Permanent | Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree | Department: Marketing
Reporting to our Marketing & Strategy Director, you will be tasked with:
- Contribute to design of the marketing and communications plan, execute the plan with the Marketing Team
- Support or lead the organization of global exhibitions, events and conferences
- Support the digital marketing strategy of the business including social media and PPC
- Support in development and implementation of an integrated media, PR & advertising plan
- Act as a liaison with third party agencies and consultants
- Write, edit and distribute internal and external communications supporting overall strategy
- Create and maintain sales collateral – new product launch packs and updating existing product information as necessary
- Assist in intelligence, market analysis, product analysis, and other strategic projects as required
- Regularly review, analyze, and report on metrics
- Act as a subject matter expert for the branding of the company
Your Skills & Approach
- You have very strong oral and written persuasive communication skills in English – copywriting and communications in English are key aspects of this position. French or other languages are an additional benefit.
- Intermediate-level relevant work experience required
- You have strong time management and organizational skills
- You are able to work independently and collaboratively as required
- You are creative and disciplined
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and ready to tackle any challenge
Your Experience & Qualifications
- University, or equivalent degree required in Marketing, Communications or related subject
- Message and content creation – experience using a message triangle or other appropriate measures to create communications or marketing materials
- Marketing assets creation – experience with the full cycle of creating an asset: creative briefs, design of materials, reviews & approvals, print/rollout requirements,
- Digital experience preferred – planning, monitoring, creation, execution & analysis of social media campaigns
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Preferred experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, MailChimp or Dynamics CRM), Adobe products, and collaboration tools (like Smartsheet, Teams, TeamWork or Slack)
- Metrics and analytics – understanding of common measurement tactics (impressions, trade show ROI, surveys, click-through, conversion, engagement, etc.)
- Preferred knowledge of engines and power generation
Intermittent travel is required for this role.
Baudouin is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Maybe you mean: '(EN)_Primary_Footer' or '(EN)_Network_Slider' or '(EN)_News_Slider' or '(EN)_Bright_Sparks_Slider' or '(EN)_Join' or '(EN)_Home_Slider'