Location: Cassis (France) | Duration: Permanent | Qualifications: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering | Department: Service
Directly reporting to our Service Director, you will be responsible for :
- Developing and presenting technical training programs on Baudouin products for distributors, dealers and OEM’s.
- Developing support materials diagnostics and procedures, manuals for distribution at training classes.
- Supporting distributor trainers and distributor training programs.
- Traveling to distributors and dealers to provide onsite technical training for their service engineers.
- Assisting with the production and distribution of training bulletins.
- Maintaining external contacts with customers by telephone, e-mail and personal visits for their training requirements.
- Supporting distributors in establishing, expanding and improving quality of their service engineers.
- Maintaining internal contacts with sales, engineering, spare parts, production and other members of service department to develop training and support material products.
- Supporting troubleshooting and field repairs.
- Assisting in the inspection of returned engines and parts.
Your Skills :
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and repair of diesel products.
- Portable diagnostic tools Volt Ohms Meter, CAN bus or any other type of related diagnostic tools.
- Functional experience with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel an average of 25% domestically and internationally to support customers, distributors and dealers.
- Flexible and hands-on approach with customer.
- Strong communicator.
- Written and spoken English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You must be eligible to work in France.
- Driving License – light vehicle.
Experiences & Qualifications:
- Associate degree or 2-year technical certification/degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience (electrical or mechanical engineering). Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in a technical / diagnostic role for a manufacturer, dealer or service shop supporting, Marine, Heavy-duty or Automotive equipment.
- Experience with adult education techniques and best practices.
- Ability to perform and analyze skills and needs analyses.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and hydraulic diagrams.
This position will entail international travel.
Baudouin is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Baudouin to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons.
Maybe you mean: '(EN)_Primary_Footer' or '(EN)_Network_Slider' or '(EN)_News_Slider' or '(EN)_Bright_Sparks_Slider' or '(EN)_Join' or '(EN)_Home_Slider'