Location: Cassis (France) | Duration: Permanent | Qualifications: IT or Electronics Eng. Degree+ | Department: R&D
Within the R & D department, the Control Systems department is a multi-department service in charge of :
– the calibration and the programming of the engine calculators,
– the development of regulatory survey systems,
– the development of engine diagnostic tools.
Directly reporting to the service manager, you will be in charge of developing the validation / testing competence for the service.
You will be responsible for the following missions:
- Developing / updating electronic test facilities
- Hardware (maps, beams, …)
- Software (modeling, graphical interfaces, automation)
- Defining test plans for all systems developed by the service.
- Validating developed systems.
Thanks to your skills, you collaborate in all the development phases of the products : design, prototype, development, qualification:
- You take a critical look at plans and schematics and suggest improvements to maximize reliability.
- You facilitate the development by setting up rapid prototyping means.
- You provide configuration management of test facilities and test reports.
- Dual hardware (electronics, instrumentation and / or measurement) and software (C / C ++ / C #, Matlab / Simulink, …)
- Taking initiative
- Rigor and respect of procedures
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
Experiences & Diplomas
- Higher education in electronic or IT engineering
- Beginner or justifying a similar successful first experience
Baudouin is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Maybe you mean: '(EN)_Primary_Footer' or '(EN)_Network_Slider' or '(EN)_News_Slider' or '(EN)_Bright_Sparks_Slider' or '(EN)_Join' or '(EN)_Home_Slider'